Access denied

Copper Contributor

When trying to access my planners I get an error message "this plan is missing or being deleted"

Why is this ? 

1 Reply

Hi @Steffen_Filtenborg,

The error message you're encountering, "this plan is missing or being deleted," in Microsoft Planner suggests that there might be an issue with the specific plan you're trying to access.

Here are some possible reasons for this error and steps to resolve it:

1. Plan Deletion: Someone with access to the Planner might have deleted the plan by mistake or intentionally. In this case, check with your team or organization to see if anyone deleted the plan. If it was deleted unintentionally, you might need to recreate the plan.

2. Permissions: Ensure that you have the necessary permissions to access the plan. If your permissions have been changed or revoked, you may not be able to view the plan. Check with your organization's IT or Planner administrators to verify your access.

3. Syncing Issue: Sometimes, Planner plans might face syncing issues between the web app and the desktop or mobile app. Try accessing the plan from a different platform (web, desktop, mobile) to see if the issue persists. If it's specific to one platform, you can try to reinstall or clear the cache of the app to resolve any potential issues.

4. Browser Issues: If you are accessing Planner through a web browser, try clearing your browser cache and cookies or using a different browser to see if that resolves the issue.

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue.
This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item.

If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

Kindest regards,

Leon Pavesic
(LinkedIn)