Partner Success Core Benefits - Windows Server license

Copper Contributor

Hello,

we are evaluating to move from Action Pack to Partner Success Core Benefits. The only dubt I have is related to Windows Server licenses. On benefits list are reported 8 core license of windows server Standard/Datacenter. As minimum required licenses per server is 16 core, how we can proceed in order to integrate?

5 Replies

Thank you for posting to the community. Please allow me to research. 

We appreciate your patience. 

Hi @Alessandro_Ferrari 

In order to best assist, would you mind stating your specific questions about 

• Action Pack
  • Partner Success Core Benefits

Standing by :smile:

Regards,

Microsoft CSP Licensing Concierge

Hi, @LicensingConcierge1 

Currently we have an active Action Pack subscription which includes 16 Windows Server core licenses.

Following your license guide "Each physical server, including single-processor servers, needs to be licensed with a minimum of 16 core licenses." (Microsoft Windows Server | Microsoft Licensing Resources)

We are evaluating to upgrade our Action Pack to "Partner Success Core Benefits", but as it includes only 8 Windows Server Core licenses it does not meet minumum requirements for a full server license. (View full details of the Solutions Partner benefits and requirements)

So my question is: how can we use the licenses included in "Partner Success Core Benefits"? Can we purchase additional windows server core licenses separately?

Thanks and regards,

Alessandro

@Alessandro_Ferrari 

Currently we have an active Action Pack subscription which includes 16 Windows Server core licenses

Action Pack does include certain product licenses; however, I don't see where the Windows licenses are included - Microsoft Partner Benefits and Offerings | Compare Offers

Do you have documentation that I can review that confirms the core licenses are included w/ your Action Pack? 

Hi @LicensingConcierge1,

On "Microsoft AI Cloud Partner Program Benefits Guide" (https://assetsprod.microsoft.com/en-us/benefits-guide-learn-more-about-updated-benefits.pdf) is reported on page 5 "Partner Success Core Benefits" :

Alessandro_Ferrari_3-1715151782308.png

Alessandro_Ferrari_0-1715151493955.png

Instead on page 31 "License table for Microsoft Action Pack" is reported:

Alessandro_Ferrari_1-1715151599138.png

Regards

Alessandro