One Drive embed

Copper Contributor

Hi, since yesterday I've been having problems inserting the HTML code of the photo. Every time I click on generate, an error pops up "An error has occurred. Please try again later.". Sometimes, after waiting for 30 minutes, the error disappears, but this time I let it pass for more than 8 hours and nothing happened. It's a OneDrive with around 800 photos, and at the moment I'm trying to insert around 200 to 400 photos per day. I don't know if that has anything to do with it, and it's also a personal account. Thank you very much :)

1 Reply

@Diego_Ulises 

Based on your description, it seems like there might be an issue with OneDrive’s server and here are a few suggestions that might help:

1.Clear your browser cache: Sometimes, clearing your browser’s cache can help resolve this issue.

2.Try a different browser: If you’re using a specific browser, try switching to a different one to see if the problem persists.

3.Check HTML Field Security: If you’re trying to embed the photos on a website, ensure that the site settings allow contributors to insert iframes from any domain.

4.Contact OneDrive Support: If the issue continues, it might be best to reach out to OneDrive Support directly. You can do this by signing in to onedrive.com, clicking the “?” icon (Help icon) on the top banner of the page, and selecting “Email OneDrive Support” to submit your concern.

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved

If you like my response, please give it a Like :smile:

Appreciate your Kudos! Proud to contribute! :)