Team Calendar for Resource Scheduling

Copper Contributor

I am searching for a solution within Office 365 that would allow our team (12 people) to enter their predicted (2 week) hourly schedule in a location that can be shared with everyone.  I have been looking at StaffHub since it seems to be the closest, however, it was not really created for this purpose and is more for front line workers.  I looked at a Sharepoint calendar, but it does not give you the ability to view everyone's schedule without adding them back every time you want to view it.....We don't want our team to have to put this information on their Outlook calendar since it's only necessary for resource scheduling.  Is there any product/solution that is within Office 365 that I am missing?

Here is an example of the excel calendar we have been using.....

Capture.PNG

Thanks in advance!

2 Replies
"I looked at a Sharepoint calendar, but it does not give you the ability to view everyone's schedule without adding them back every time you want to view it.."

can you elaborate a bit more on this? We use SharePoint calendars all the time for Teams to put their Out of Office etc. so curious what requirements are needed here, and why SharePoint didn't seem to work.

I think maybe I am just confused about how the Sharepoint calendar works.  Doing some research, it actually looks like it is probably the best option.  My confusion is stemming from the fact that every time I clicked into the Calendar and back out, it would then take me back to the screen below where all my users were missing again.....I apologize if I'm not being clear, I am new to Sharepoint.

How I want the calendar to look:

Capture2.PNG

After clicking back to TeamSite, then clicking back into Calendar:

Capture.PNG