This is AI for Sustainability

Microsoft

LisaWolffhugel_4-1706084812862.png

Join us on February 13 to see how Microsoft data and AI solutions can support your sustainability journey. Hear how customers are using these solutions to advance their sustainability progress, prepare for evolving regulations, and drive business transformation.

Register for this digital event to see in-depth demos and learn how to:

• Improve ESG (environmental, social, and governance) data management to help meet reporting needs and commitments.
  • Deliver clear insights and empower employees to drive action on sustainability initiatives.
  • Discover new opportunities for agility, resilience, and business growth.

Plus, get guidance about how to confidently navigate sustainability challenges with market-leading data and AI solutions from Microsoft.

This is AI … for Sustainability
Tuesday, February 13, 2024
8:00 AM–9:15 AM Pacific Time (UTC-8)

Register now >

6 Replies

@LisaWolffhugel 

Unable to register to this event "https://info.microsoft.com/ww-landing-this-is-AI-for-sustainability.html" 

I get following message (tried multiple times):

Thanks for registering.

You’ll receive a confirmation email shortly with a link to join the digital event.

NOTE: If you registered through an email invitation that was forwarded to you, your registration is not complete, and you will not receive a confirmation email. Please complete your registration here. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Is anyone else having this same issue? Please let us know!
Do you still have issue ? not sure to understand : you can register to the link but you don't get the confirmation ? is that correct ?

@LisaWolffhugel 

Like others, I was unable to register for this event (received no confirmation email). Is there a recording available?

Hi there, can you try this now : https://aka.ms/SustainabilityDigitalEventPlatform
Thank you. Unfortunately this still doesn't work - the link takes me to a login page at which my email address is not recognised. I click "register" and enter my details again. This time I get an email with a "Watch now" link, which takes me back to the login page where my email address continues to fail.