Teams on Mac... no words

Copper Contributor

Microsoft, just please fix it. I'm on new hardware with the latest OS and the Teams desktop app just always finds a way to fail. I have business partners who are required to set meeting with Teams, but despite my best efforts, we always have to move to Zoom or Meet, and they usually tell me that these issues are common.

The main issue seems to be around logging in. I don't even know how to troubleshoot it, because it's just so convoluted with parent/child accounts and such. The last call it had, I rehearsed connecting in advance. Then, when it came time for the actual meeting, I went to the Calendar in Teams and clicked "Join with an ID". And it just failed. No explanation. Just wouldn't connect.

I ended up back in Chrome with the web version. It's fine. Just not as clean a connection, and now user background image. 

But then I went to share a window, and it just never loaded for my counterpart. At that point we ended up switching to Zoom.

I just... I mean... come on Microsoft. Others can pull this off. Can't you make this a decent product for Mac?

1 Reply
In your case I would register a ticket with Microsoft that you teams is not working on Mac Desktop.