Supervised Chat in non-education tenant

Copper Contributor

Hi,

Just wondering if a specific license is required for enabling supervised chat or is it available with any of the available Teams licenses in a non education tenant?

Cheers!

Tech10

1 Reply

Hello @Tech10  , 

Microsoft Teams offers a feature called "Supervised Chat" that allows for monitoring and supervision of chat conversations. However, please note that licensing and feature availability can change over time, so it's always best to consult the official documentation or contact Microsoft support for the most up-to-date information regarding licensing requirements.

In general, Microsoft Teams provides different licensing options, including free, paid, and enterprise licenses. The availability of specific features, such as Supervised Chat, can vary depending on the license type and the specific subscription plan within that license type. Additionally, some features may be tailored for specific industries or use cases.

To determine whether Supervised Chat is available with a specific license in a non-education tenant, I recommend referring to the official Microsoft documentation or contacting Microsoft support for accurate and up-to-date information about licensing requirements and feature availability in your specific scenario. They will be able to provide you with the most accurate and current information based on your organization's requirements and licensing agreement.

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved

If you like my response, please give it a Like :smile:

Appreciate your Kudos! Proud to contribute! :)