"Button" for swithing to another organization - not available

Copper Contributor

For some of our clients the button / text for switching to another organization is not available. Tried to check for updates on the clients, but no updates are available. 

It's also the same Teams version as other clients where everything works fine.

I've reinstalled the Teams client on one computer, and it seems to be working. Logging into "Teams on web" the "button" is available.

Any suggestions?

missingbutton.png

5 Replies

Hi @Jan-Erik Heggholmen ,

That button only appears if you are a guest in someone else's organisation. So by default users won't have it. 

Are you saying that a user that is a guest in someone else's Teams is seeing it in the web but not in the client?

Andy

Hi @Andrew Hodges,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes - the users are guest in other organizations, and I've confirmed this by accessing Teams on web - and everything works there. :\

//Jan-Erik

Try to log out of Teams client and back in. This actually will clear more cache than a reinstall of the client (it leaves cache behind).
Also make sure they are using the same login for web and desktop client. I've seen where on web they login using Personal microsoft account (with same e-mail address) where their desktops are signed into their business account.
Both log out / log in and verifying the correct login is tried / confirmed.