Partial organization switch issues

Iron Contributor

Hi there,

some employees of a customer of us are having weird organization switch issues. First things first... the customer has been in a cloud only tenant first for testing O365. They already have been invited as guests to different Orgs. Then we started synchronizing their AD, so we had to remove the cloud identities to create the hybrid identities. For sure we advised the different partners to remove the guest accounts from Teams and AAD and invite the employees again.

In most cases this worked. In one case the employees are not able to enter the Microsoft tenant.

They cannot switch to this tenant with the desktop client nor the Teams web app... but with the smartphone client?!

I tried to sort things out, like caching issue, desktop client already has been reinstalled, then I thought hey, in the web app it should work, because there are not cached information. If it does not work it should be an issue on the partner side. But on the other hand the customer proofed he can access the tenant with his smartphone.

I'm happy for any advise.

Kind regards,

woelki

1 Reply

@woelki can you DM me, I may be able to help with verifying guest identity of users in MS tenant.