MS teams organiz

Copper Contributor

Hi,

my assistant organizes MS Teams meeting for me and the team with 3rd parties. When he setup the meeting request, How can he assign me or someone else in the team as the organizer? Thank you!

4 Replies
This is not possible! You may look for delegation to have your assistent schedule meetings for you but tou can’t change the organizer

@adam deltinger 

Thank you very much for your answer! Do you have any idea if we will be able to do it in the future or we can't do it due to some compliance / delegation of authority issue? The alternative is to share my agenda with my assistant for him to setup Team meeting request directly from there. Am I right?

Hi @Jerome1965

There is a uservoice open for it here

https://microsoftteams.uservoice.com/forums/555103-public/suggestions/37849081-set-the-meeting-organ...

It is a relatively new uservoice and would recommend to vote on it but it could be some time to be picked up, if it does. Keep an eye out for the next AMA - I will raise this there too.

As Adam said, even with delegation it isn’t possible at the moment and is a limitation of Teams. The only way is if they had access to your actual mailbox/Teams client - not recommend due to security reasons.

Hope that answers your question!

Best, Chris

@Christopher Hoard 

Thank you!