MS Team Group Relation with Outlook Group

Copper Contributor

I also noted that in case you want to use Outlook groups (group emails next to MS teams chat functionality) with MS teams, you first need to create the new outlook group before creating the group in MS teams. If you create the group in MS teams first then it seems it is not being picked up in Outlook groups.

Can you give an answer why  MS team shouldn't create first instead of outlook Group. 

7 Replies

It's a change that was introduced a while back, and is covered in multiple threads in the community. Go to the Teams space, do a search and if your questions still aren't answered, ask away :)

Thanks @Vasil Michev and @HotCakeX

@AmareshSahooHello! You've posted your question in the Community Discussion space, which is intended for discussion around the Tech Community website itself, not product questions. I'm moving your question to the Microsoft Teams space - please post Microsoft Teams questions here in the future. 

Thanks for your quick response. Unble to get the answer , please provide the link of thread.
I will search through any search enginee , however i want your views and understanding or give feedback on this topic, Hope you can give some suitable answer to this topic,
Thanks, i hope so too