Microsoft Bookings

Copper Contributor

I am new to the Teams application and I have been working on MS Bookings and was wondering if there is a group for giving feedback or suggest improvements?

My background is in Operations and I manage several small businesses and was once a Microsoft Partner but strayed away looking for better and affordable solutions for the SMB and I have consulted with many start-ups. So, I have been using products that end-users are familiar with and adapted for SMB, like BOX, Calendly, Gmail, chrome, etc.

Recently I called my buddy who is a Microsoft Tech with problems with Outlook 2013 and he said I needed to come out of the stone age and I did and I am impressed with what Microsoft has done with Office 365 and the business tools like OneDrive and Teams.

I have been working on setting up Bookings for several days now and I have figured out several "Workarounds" to make it work for SMBs and realized how it could be so much simpler to set up and use and I want to give suggestions to help improve this tool but I don't want to post improvements that are already in the works, wasting the time of many other people. 

1 Reply

@cstohr  by following this link,

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftteams/platform/feedback

- you can provide General questions about the Microsoft Teams developer platform, Feature request, and more.