SOLVED

it looks like your network configuration is preventing us from making your call

Copper Contributor

Could anyone advise me please? I am seeking for a response.

I work in a company with 1000 employees. We have upgraded from skype for business to Microsoft Teams. Things were going good but after a few months a lot of our employees have this problem when they use desktop application of teams. The error is " Its look like network configuration preventing us from making an call. please contact your network admin for help. Web application is ok and doesn't display this error. Please what do you advise ?

Looking a solution 

1 Reply
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution

@endry1992 If you are not the network administrator for your organization, then you need to follow the instructions and contact that person.

If you ARE the network administrator, then you need to reconfigure your network to allow Teams to communicate on the ports listed here, then use the Network Assessment Tool to verify that it is configured correctly.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution

@endry1992 If you are not the network administrator for your organization, then you need to follow the instructions and contact that person.

If you ARE the network administrator, then you need to reconfigure your network to allow Teams to communicate on the ports listed here, then use the Network Assessment Tool to verify that it is configured correctly.

View solution in original post