I need your help

Copper Contributor

:cry:Hi! My name is Marina and I joined Alorica and my training for a new job which will start on Monday. I was given computer and had issues with start menu where I was supposed to join Microsoft Team with people from Alorica who would guide me through the steps to understand how I would join training on Monday. When I called my company I got the impression that no one is available to assist me this weekend. Forgive me, I am from Ukraine but my English is fluent. I need your advise how to access my start menu so I could perform training for the new job I am in dire need as a single parent.

2 Replies
Please let us know what you are struggling with and will help you out!

Adam

@dondesta5Aloricacom  Marina, do you mean you've lost the Start Menu on Windows 10?

If so, you need a little experience to fix this, so you should call your company's Help Desk for assistance.

If you are having trouble finding Teams in the Start Menu, perhaps the Teams app is not installed in which case you can:

1. Install it from the Store

2. Use the Web interface teams.microsoft.com (You can install the app from there or just use the web app)

Your company should have provided you with login credentials.

Hope this helps!