Guest Access not possible & split of personal<>work account

Copper Contributor

Hi everyone,

I am working in an agency and we are not using teams for our internal communications. (So we don`t have a license). However a few clients of us are using teams and would like to invite us to their workspace as a "guest". 

So here comes the struggle. Somehow I have created an unwanted personal account that is based on the same e-mail. Thats because I ran into some errors and tried to solve it myself. Now, I can see invitations coming in on my work account, but can`t accept or decline the invitation due to some errors that won`t even be displayed. I have decided to get rid of my personal account once and for all. But therefor I have to wait at least 30 days, as you might be aware of. 
All I am trying to do is to accept the invitations of our clients and start using teams as a chat and video call tool. But all I am doing right now is researching, trying to find a solution and getting rejected from any support I have tried so far, as I don`t have a paid license. 

I am at that stage, wehere I just want to delete my complete account and start over new, while accepting the truth that all chat history will be gone. 

Is there anyone who can help me with it? I am also willing to pay for some support, if there is any support. 

extreme highly frustrated regards and thanks a lot in advance,

Robin

0 Replies