Forwarding Teams meeting from my user account to a Teams device email address

Brass Contributor

Right now, what I just want to do. Is if my user gets an external Teams meeting to his account, he would like to forward that calendar meeting to our Teams room device this way you could have the meeting in the Teams conference room.

Now I have done testing and open the calendar event and then select forward from the toolbar and forward it to the e-mail address that's tied to the Teams device. Afterwards I would go to the Teams device, and I would see nothing on the Teams device showing that meeting.

Do I need to do anything for that to work? I saw information regarding Zoom meetings being forwarded to MS Teams devices needing some background work. I didn't see nothing special from external MS Teams to a user account to forward to Teams conference room device.

1 Reply
Check your mailbox setting of the room. The link shows the default settings for Mailbox
https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftteams/rooms/create-resource-account?tabs=m365-admin-cente...

ProcessExternalMeetingMessages: $true should be set to true, for allow meeting invites from external