Can't sign up for teams free classic org

New Contributor
Has Microsoft closed the new signups for Teams free (classic) or? Whenever I try to signup for the free version, it redirects me to the login page of teams personal. Some features are missing in the personal version like creating or joining teams, channels, 3rd party app integration or Azure AD which makes the personal version less interesting.
4 Replies
Make sure to use an InPrivate browser session or a separate browser profile when signing up.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/sign-up-for-teams-free-classic-70aaf044-b872-4c32-ac47-36...

@ChristianJBergstrom This doesn't work! When I put my gmail or outlook email on the respective field, it redirects me to the personal version of Teams and asks me to sign in. After signing in, I land on the personal version of teams, not the free (classic) org version.

Did you follow this?

"Before you get started, it's important that you make sure you're logged out of any Microsoft accounts. An even better way is to use an Incognito browser window (or possibly Private or inPrivate, depending on your browser). That will make sure you aren't logged in to any accounts when you start this process."

If no luck perhaps create a new account for your Teams free org?
Yes, I followed all the procedures listed on the website but it's still the same. Should I guess Microsoft stopped the new sign ups for the Teams free (classic)?