SOLVED

Where is Blog in Delve?

Iron Contributor

I have noticed lately that on our two tenants only a few users have an opportunity to create a post on Blog in Delve. Others don't have even this Blog box on Delve site. This looks a bit like a random experience.

Delve Blog.png

Do you see this behavior on your sites?

Is Blog on Delve an active feature? 

Is this feature can be enabled per user?

This article says something about enablement from admin site, but I'm not sure if it's referring to enablement of whole Delve or only Blog in Delve. I haven't found any other MS articles about Blog in Delve.

What do you think?

8 Replies
I heard Blogs are moving into Video Portal. Am looking for confirmation.
Very strange this "possible" move of Blogs to Video Portal...specially when we know Office 365 Video is converging to Microsoft Stream

According to the article, Delve Blog is stored in the same way as Video Portal.

I have remarked something more. When a person, who doesn't have the Blog box on Delve site, tries to access the Blog with direct link https://<tenant>.sharepoint.com/portals/hub/personal/<useraccount> , he lands on Video Portal main page.

Well being stored in the same way does not means it's going to move to Office 365 Video that to me it does not make any sense

@Mark Kashman could you confirm or refer to Delve team if it is a bug or expected behaviour? Does blog feature in Delve is active?

best response confirmed by Dawid Zych (Iron Contributor)
Solution

Hei Dawid. We have recently checked in a fix for this problem. Can you check and report back if this is still a problem? Thank you!

Delve Blog has showed up almost for everyone.
I still see blogs at the bottom of my Me page.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Dawid Zych (Iron Contributor)
Solution

Hei Dawid. We have recently checked in a fix for this problem. Can you check and report back if this is still a problem? Thank you!

View solution in original post