Challenges loading non O365 Data into eDiscovery Premium

Copper Contributor

I am attempting to load a simple text file into Microsoft eDiscovery Premium by following the instructions here:

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/purview/ediscovery-load-non-office-365-data-into-a-review-set

These instructions involve using a tool called "AzCopy" to perform a blind upload of the non O365 data into an Azure Blob, and then having the eDiscovery Premium "process" the data which ostensibly makes it available in a review set.

The problem I'm running into is that when I reach the step where eDiscovery Premium is supposed to "process" the data, I am encountering an error that reads "No valid custodian folder was found in the container". This occurs despite meticulously following the instructions. 

Has anyone here successfully uploaded data to an eDiscovery case following these directions? To me, it seems like the functionality is broken on the back-end.

2 Replies
I am also having challenges using the AzCopy tool to upload non O365 data following the same steps.

I keep getting the error 'The system cannot find the path specified.'

I need help.
It looks like it's linked to AzCopy version..

Command lines we receive in the UI are from version 7.3
Using version 7.3, I don't have the error you mentioned
Process file in progress, we'll see if it goes through

However, using version 10 (latest), I have to update the command line and I get the exact same error message as you have.