SOLVED

Pushing a PDF via InTune / Endpoint Manager

Copper Contributor

Hello Community,

I am trying to leverage InTune to distribute a PDF file of a Business Continuity Plan Contact list to iOS devices in my organization and after extensive searching on the web and in these forums this topic appears to have been questioned several times over the last few years and remains unsolved.

I was going to submit some formal feedback on InTune requesting this and the Voices app for the feedback submission appears to not be functioning correctly for the portal.

I would like to see if this issue can be raised for feedback / development to the InTune / Endpoint Manager development team as it would be beneficial for enterprises to leverage this functionality without our existing investments without requiring different MDMs like Mosyle.

5 Replies
I have pushed files out to devices via Intune by wrapping them up in a Win32 app along with a cmd file (my example is install.cmd). Inside the CMD file, i use an xcopy script to put the file where i want it.
if not exist "C:\FOLDER" md "C:\ProgramData\AutoPilotConfig"
xcopy "XXXXX.PDF" "C:/WhereEverYouWantIt" /Y

Wrap this install.cmd along with your PDF as a win32 app and then push it out to your endpoints. My uninstall is to delete the file and my detection is make sure the file exists.
Hi Kevin, yes, thank you for this response, I saw similar in my search. I should have been more specific in my post, and I apologize. I am trying to find a method to push a PDF file to iOS devices not Windows workstations.
Have you considered using Webclip? You can store the pdf on a cloud storage like Azure blob and push that to your managed iOS devices.
Thank you for this suggestion, I will investigate.
best response confirmed by Skofe (Copper Contributor)
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Skofe (Copper Contributor)