SOLVED

Enrolling Hybrid-AD joined device to Intune endpoint managemt

Copper Contributor

I have a on-premise AD connected with AD Connector with Azure AD.

My Windows devices already has SCCM agent intalled and also have Co-management SCCM configured for a Pilot.

Now I want enroll those devices to my Intune MDM.

I want to know if the GPO with "Register domain-joined computer as devices" and "Enable automatic MDM enrollment using default Azure AD credentials" are requiered simultaneously with SCCM Co-management (Pilot) enabled or if only one of those are enough.

Thanks.

1 Reply
best response confirmed by RafaelJimenez63 (Copper Contributor)
Solution
Hey Rafael. For co-management, you don't need those GPOs. GPOs only come into play if you're doing HAADJ + MDM without ConfigMgr. Just make sure you've set up AAD Connect for devices and are licensed for AAD P1 with auto-enrollment configured properly. The rest is done in the ConfigMgr Co-Management Configuration Wizard.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by RafaelJimenez63 (Copper Contributor)
Solution
Hey Rafael. For co-management, you don't need those GPOs. GPOs only come into play if you're doing HAADJ + MDM without ConfigMgr. Just make sure you've set up AAD Connect for devices and are licensed for AAD P1 with auto-enrollment configured properly. The rest is done in the ConfigMgr Co-Management Configuration Wizard.

View solution in original post