Android Enterprise Managed Home Screen Brightness

Brass Contributor

Has anyone figured out a way to configure device screen brightness via Intune for Android Enterprise devices? The devices are Samsung Galaxy Tab A's and I have looked through the Samsung Knox OEM config as well. 

4 Replies
did you ever find a solution for this? We have the same issue

Hi @_PRyan, Do you want to set a pre-configured brightness level or allow/disallow users to change brightness levels? Haven't tried this myself, but I did find this link Android Enterprise Policies (samsungknox.com) although I think this setting is about the latter as far as I can tell.

2022-07-06_14h45_15.jpg

Hi,
It's an old post, I know... You can adjust Display Brightness with Knox Service Plugin (https://docs.samsungknox.com/admin/knox-manage/kbas/kba-410-how-to-turn-adaptive-brightness-with-kno...). You'll need a Premium Licence from Samsung.

We're trying a different approach with App Configuration profile for Microsoft Home Screen with JSON format and the setting we grab from Knox Service Profil, not sure if it'll work?!

There's also the basic OMA-RU parameters that we'll look at. Let me know if you still looking for an answer.

@_PRyan 

Its possible with Samsung Knox KPE.

Schermafbeelding 2023-12-15 094006.png