SOLVED

Sorry, something went wrong - Forms

Copper Contributor

Hi facing this Issue since early this Morning. Please look into the error

Sorry, something went wrong

Technical details

76 Replies

This link does not fix the problem.

Forms is completely down for me and our organisation.

No forms work and i cant access my own or group forms.

Yes...

Forms are Completely Down.

This is kind of Important work and running out of time.

best response confirmed by Harish Kumar Daga (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Apologize for the service reliability issue . Microsoft Forms team is actively working on investigating this and in the process to identify a proper mitigation plan. We have created a discussion thread (Microsoft Forms - "Something went wrong" Error) to keep you updated. Thank you for your patience as we work to restore the Microsoft Forms service. It's our top priority to get this issue addressed as quickly as possible.

Thanks  Kathy & Microsoft Team !1

Looks like its working now.

regards:

Harish

We would like to provide a quick update: we've identified the cause of this issue and have restored the service for the majority of Forms users. We will provide a further update once the service is fully back to normal. Thank you for your patience. Your Microsoft Forms Team
We've fully restored the service for all Forms users and will close this discussion. Summary of impact: Between 00:50 GMT and 11:15 GMT, a significant number of users encountered "Something went wrong" errors. Root cause: Architectural change to switch Forms' connection to SQL Azure. Mitigation: Engineers checked in a fix to revert the code change and flushed impacted caches. Next steps: Engineers will continue to investigate and prevent future occurrences. Thank you for your understanding and participating in this discussion. Your Microsoft Forms

Is it safe to assume that you are aware that this continues to be an issue?

We are looking to roll out forms at the end of February, and today we have got to the part where we test the results. We are having this exact problem. We cannot access our results at all because we see this error. Note that the link to show technical details does not work.

Can we please have an update?

We have this happening to us as well. I have put in a Microsoft support case and still have not received a reply other than "the servers may be busy". Has any one found any other solutions to this problem?

I am still facing this issue, not all users are able to open this link , could you please provide a work around or share a solution?

I am still facing this issue, not all users are able to open the link to the form , could you please provide a work around or share a solution?

While I think that this is an excellent program, it doesn't work.

I spent a lot of time developing questionnaires AFTER I read that Microsoft had resolved the problem. Each time, it has failed and it has been professionally embarrassing - as my clients simply give up.

This should be better for this purpose than any Adobe Product...but only if it works.

Microsoft: Will this program ever work?

Thank you.
It still is not working. Can Microsoft please address this?

Thank you.

The Forms Designer has just gone down again, for us, within the last 30 minutes. Is this likely to be an on-going issue or do we have a time-scale for resolution?

Many thanks.

Hi Justin, is the issue still there? Can you share us the correlation information (When you see Something Went wrong, click details to get the correlation information) so we can do more investigation, thanks.

@justin lloyd wrote:

The Forms Designer has just gone down again, for us, within the last 30 minutes. Is this likely to be an on-going issue or do we have a time-scale for resolution?

Many thanks.

Hello, I have same error

Sorry, something went wrong
Please try again. Error code: 631

Session id: 1ac9d7a8-d668-4bae-9faa-f8ca38089a68, Correlation id: 38f5991e-65bb-4fe4-baa6-acafc836de96

I hope this helps

Thanks for reporting. Is this issue still on right now?

Now error was disappear!

Thank you!!!
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Harish Kumar Daga (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Apologize for the service reliability issue . Microsoft Forms team is actively working on investigating this and in the process to identify a proper mitigation plan. We have created a discussion thread (Microsoft Forms - "Something went wrong" Error) to keep you updated. Thank you for your patience as we work to restore the Microsoft Forms service. It's our top priority to get this issue addressed as quickly as possible.

View solution in original post