New Booking links takes customers to Select a Service page

Brass Contributor

We are a large institution, where our customers are internal to the organization. So everyone has an outlook 365 account. 

Right now customers get sent a link, taking them to a specific service page, so they can schedule an appointment. When they get the confirmation email, it provides a link to reschedule. Unfortunately, it takes them to a page that includes links to:

• Reschedule the same service (this is good)
  • Cancel booking (also good)
  • New Booking (this is bad)

The new booking page allows them to make a booking for any of our service options, which we do not want. We send them a specific service link to make sure the book with the correct service/staff. 

Is there a way to remove this option, so they don't gain access to the New Booking button and Select a Service page?

3 Replies
I do not think that this is a feature that you can disable, it seems to be a bug. We have the same problem with my recruiting team with our candidates. Would be nice if this will be fixed soon, otherwise sending out specific services and using the canceling/rescheduling feature is quite useless.
I agree - if it is not resolved we may need to find another service. The whole point for us is to allow customers to schedule an appointment for a specific service. By giving them access to a page with all services, they are likely to pick one they don't qualify for, which could make a mess of our calendars.
I am also suffering from this issue. The ability to send specific service links worked until a few weeks ago. Now it redirects to the general bookings page every time. This is a major issue for us!