Custom Staff Hours Show 24 Hours in the Past

Copper Contributor

I'm using MS Bookings as a way for students to book appointments for use of a digital photography studio and darkroom. I have each space that a student may want to use as a "staff" member and each piece of equipment (printer, scanner, etc) as a service. For each staff member, I've added custom hours to reflect lab availability and times when classes require use of a space. Unfortunately, when I edit staff hours, the edits show up 24 hours prior to their intended date.

Example:

Here's the hours for one of our "staff" members aka a space with a large-format printer. Note that Wednesdays should start to have availability after 11am.

Screen Shot 2022-08-23 at 1.05.49 PM.png

Here is the calendar availability for that "staff" member on a Wednesday:

The "staff" member is still available on a Wednesday, despite setting custom hours for that day.The "staff" member is still available on a Wednesday, despite setting custom hours for that day.

If I move back one day in calendar view to a Tuesday, the Wednesday hours show up correctly:

On a tuesday, the hours for wednesdays show correctly.On a tuesday, the hours for wednesdays show correctly.

I've tried different browsers and computers, clearing cache, etc. with no luck. I have confirmed that our account is set for the correct timezone.

Has anyone else encountered this issue? Is there a known workaround?

0 Replies