Bookings and Integration opportunity

Copper Contributor

Hi,

I've been evaluating Bookings as a potential solution for an organisation to cover room bookings, e-ticket bookings and service bookings.

Having integration capability is key; preferably facilitated through Logic Apps/Power Automate.

I did see the Bookings API but its been in /beta for 2/3 years!?!? we can't proceed to a Production scenario with a /beta API but cannot seem to get any clarification if this will ever move to GA (unlikely i assume?)

I then looked at utilising Flow with the Graph API e.g. when a new event is created in Outlook (O365) and some great articles, but again not ideal and not fully supported.

Finally wanted options for at least some pre-population e.g. i start on a web form and want to pass details to Bookings (name, email etc) but again no capability.

I then looked at alternative product such as 10to8; which has the capability to integrate from Power platform and logic apps; but again in preview!

In terms of bookings and having a enterprise service booking solution, I believe i need to look outside of Microsoft technologies; albeit can still integrate into M365 if there is API avaialbility.

Any thoughts?

Thanks 

0 Replies