Let's Talk Rewards!

Microsoft

We’re running a poll on Twitter! Head over to @MSBing_Dev on Twitter to let us know how you use your rewards. For those of you who may not be in the know about Microsoft Rewards, they're a great way to stock up on gift cards, enter into sweepstakes, or donate to charity. 

Alyxe_0-1603467628410.png

To earn points you can:

• Search using Bing (bonus points for using Microsoft Edge).
  • Use the search box on the taskbar on your Windows 10 device to Search the web.
  • Make purchases at Microsoft Store online
  • Use Cortana to search with Bing (daily limits and terms apply, and vary by country and region).
  • Playing games! Either on our earn page or through your Xbox. The earn page will have fun quizzes and trivia games that update daily and you can Earn rewards on Xbox by playing games and downloading the Bing app on your Xbox

You redeem your points for:

• Microsoft Store gift cards
  • Xbox gift cards
  • Gift cards to  some participating restaurants and retailers
  • Entries into various sweepstakes
  • Donations to a charity of your choice

Feel free to leave a comment about your experience with Bing Rewards if you'd like! 

3 Replies
@Alyxe Yes, Microsoft Rewards is great!

P.S. How can you track Cortana searches? - & I don't have a Twitter account.

Great question, @Kam! You can find your search history across all platforms by visiting https://account.microsoft.com/privacy/activity-history

Alyxandria (she/her)
Community Manager - Bing Insiders

I want to redeem some points to pay for the HVEC video extension app. How can I do this with my Bing points?