face features

Copper Contributor

Hi,

I create free stories for kids and distribute them to my followers on WhatsApp, Facebook, and other social platforms. I want to ask if Can I use my generated prompts characters for free use through Microsoft Designer - Stunning designs in a flash? like for stories. and edit them like removing the facial features and putting in stories?

can I remove the facial features? just like the image that I sent you. Please check the image. I also want to share the stories with my followers on WhatsApp, Facebook, and other platforms for free.image.jpg

7 Replies
reply please?????????????

@syed_tahir  Hi.

Each image that was generated when you opened your image collection at the bottom of the screen has detailed terms of use. In my interpretation, you do everything according to the guidelines, but this is only an excerpt. Read all the information.

"Content ownership. Microsoft does not claim ownership of the Conversational Submissions, Creations, or any other content that you provide, post, input, or submit to or receive from the Image Creator (including feedback and suggestions). However, by using the Image Maker, posting, uploading, introducing, delivering, or uploading content, "

Free AI image generator from Microsoft Designer and DALL-E 3 | Microsoft Create

That's mean I can use by removing facial features right? @A1-A1 

You have sent me half message. There is a comma, and no message after comma. Waiting for the reply.

@syed_tahir 

You can edit the images, but you need to read all the terms and conditions!

Search your browser for the full content:

(Terms and Conditions for Image Creator from Designer)

IT SAYS I CAN EDIT.

Ownership of Content. Microsoft does not claim ownership of Prompts, Creations, or any other content you provide, post, input, or submit to, or receive from, Image Creator (including feedback and suggestions). However, by using Image Creator, posting, uploading, inputting, providing, or submitting content you are granting Microsoft and its affiliated companies permission to use the Prompts, Creations, and related content in connection with the operation of their businesses (including, without limitation, all Microsoft Services), including, without limitation, the license rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat the Prompts, Creations, and other content you provide; and the right to sublicense such rights to any supplier of Image Creator.

BUT I CAN NOT SELL RIGHT? CHECK THE MESSAGE BELOW..
THIS...
Without limiting Section 12 of the Microsoft Services Agreement in any way, but for the sake of clarity, Microsoft does not make any warranty or representation of any kind that any material created by Image Creator does not infringe the rights of any third party in any subsequent use of the content you may use (including but not limited to copyright, trademark, rights of privacy and publicity, and defamation). You must use any content from Image Creator in accordance with the Code of Conduct and applicable law and subject to any third-party rights.

SO I CAN NOT SELL THE DESIGNS AND I CAN NOT USE MY LOGO IN DESIGNS WHATEVER I AM USING FOR FREE RIGHT?

@syed_tahir 

You can't use a logo that you don't own the copyright for.

You can add your own logo if you own the rights to it. This is my personal opinion.