Skype Session Details - Finished Sessions

Steel Contributor

I would like to retrieve every 15min via "Get-CsUserSession" ONLY the sessions which have been finished.

(every 15minutes because i don't want to pull thousands of session data once a day)

Right now i don't have the possibility to do the same because i have to provide a start-time (mandatory parameter while using this cmdlet) which means that if the skype user session doesn't end within start time and next 15min then I'm unable to see the End-time for the user session.

After 15min  the collection runs again.  Even if the same user session has been ended now, i don't get the session details because my start time has  move forward by 15minutes as well.

this is the command i use at the moment

Get-CsUserSession -User $_.Userprincipalname -StartTime (Get-Date).AddMinutes(-15)

(hope you can follow my idea:)

So if there is a chance to retrieve ONLY a list of ended user sessions (by not using a start time)  i would be very happy!

1 Reply

no one has an  idea if this possible ?

is no one using this cmdlet to get session details for all users ?

all the available graph api reports are just aggregating the data to daily numbers.....but i would need to have at least aggregated hourly data for each user.

thanks