Migration from Gsuite to Microsoft 365

Copper Contributor

I am doing Gsuite (Gmail) Migration for my customer and attached is the error I am facing. Please help me solve this.

Error Message: The Subscription for migration user (email address) couldn't be loaded. The following error was encountered. A subscription wasn't found for this user.

6 Replies
@Jay Gosar Hello - you've posted your question in the Tech Community Discussion space. Please re-post it in the Microsoft 365 forum: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/microsoft-365/bd-p/microsoft-365
Or better report it using report button so there won't be duplicate posts and moderator can move this.
@HotCakeX I already reported.

The easiest and fastest solution to Importing a Gsuite file into Microsoft 365 is the direct and safest method by using the Cloud Migration Tool by GainToolsThis application migrates unlimited email files and Gsuite emails into a Microsoft 365 account with one process. This tool is specially designed to transfer files from one folder to another folderThis is a safe and reliable tool. You can simply download this tool. This tool gives you accurate results.

When moving from G Suite to Microsoft 365 (previously Office 365), selecting the appropriate migration solution is critical to ensuring a smooth transition with minimal disruption to your organization's productivity. There are several tools and services available to help you migrate from G Suite to Microsoft 365, each with its own set of features and capabilities. Here are some of the finest options for this migration:

Microsoft's Data Migration Service (DMS) offers a simple solution to migrating email, calendar, and contacts from G Suite to Exchange Online. It supports both IMAP and Exchange Web Services (EWS) migration methods.

Aryson G Suite to Office 365 Migration Tool: This is a professional third-party software services that provides simplest G Suite to Microsoft Office 365 Migration with complete data. The software offers demo version that allows to migrate up to 50 items per folder for free. You can get it form the official website.

Microsoft's SharePoint Online Migration Tool can be used to move Google Drive files and folders to SharePoint Online or OneDrive for Business. It facilitates mass migration and has a user-friendly interface.

You can get expert suggested solutions from here: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/best-google-workspace-g-suite-microsoft-365-migration/