How to deploy office 365 to computers on my Azure AD Tenant

Copper Contributor

Hello all. Long time microsoft admin, just learning how to do most common task using microsoft 365 portal. The question or task. How to deploy microsoft office 365 to client computers. in the server world I used GP and msi packages. But how do I this in Microsoft 365 admin center? I understand I need to use the microsoft 365 apps admin center. I create a policy which creates an xml file with all my settings. But I don't see how this is going to push office 365 to computers I've joined into Azure AD tenant. At least it doesn't install. Am I missing something? 

I want to take over the process of installing office to client computers. I don't want the users having to download and install office. It is not difficult the installation, it is just that users forget and then you have to explain same thing over and over. The other option is to create an image of a model computer that includes office, but that is more time consuming. if someone can point in the right directions 

thanks

2 Replies
The Microsoft 365 Apps admin center does not give you the option to actually deploy the Microsoft 365 Apps. As others have mentioned, I would recommend to use Intune to deploy the M365Apps. Learn more here: https://youtu.be/fA8lcnRXmkI