attaching shared files in outlook form onedrive business

Copper Contributor

Starting around 1 -march-2017 i cannot see files form other users in office365 business. 

The users shared a lot of files with me. I could always attacht this files with email. 

Now i can only attrach files from

- groupfiles

-computer

Where are the files from -shared with me - ?

5 Replies
Seems to be a bug...there are currently two incidentes related to EXO that could also be the cause of your problem...did you open a support ticket?

I would but but where do i open a support ticket?

I once called Microsoft and got a totally not-to-understand- perrson from india whotalked for 1 hour and did nothing. 

You have to open from the Administration Portal. If you are not allowed to do it at your organization, ask the person that can do it.

Thanks,  i found it but  the support ticket page is redirecting to the company  who sold us the office365 licence. 
Problem is they has little to no knowlegde from  office365 for bussiness. They don't even use it. See attachment. 

I think i still can call microsoft ?

I see, they should be able to open the support ticket in your name...I also have customers that are in Office 365 Business plans and they can open support tickets by themselvers (I normally do for them)