Adding email accounts without license

Copper Contributor

I am using Office 365 Standard Business

In addition to my employees which have full access to all features. Do I have option to create email accounts, without having to pay additional license fee for that?

21 Replies

@NeilsonFaria 

Excellent write up and many thanks as you are the first to address this properly. I can't tell you the amount of searching I've done trying to find a solution.

Now, if you could help with the final step. When validating, I get a successful connection but failed email on my non ms365 email, well it appears so to me as these test logs are much too technical. The ms365 email looks okay.

Any tips on next steps or how to find the error? 

@Vaxpilot 

I wrote an article in Portuguese detailing this topic a little better:
https://tshooterit.com/office-365-exchange-em-modo-hibrido-para-contas-de-e-mail/

Maybe the answer is there, but, in theory, the problem you report is related to the lack of authoritative CNAME in the DNS for your domain.

As I use Cloudflare as an edge CDN, instead of configuring the CNAME/TXT entries on my hosting server, I needed to configure it in Cloudflare's own DNS configuration.

Check to see if the error you receive is related to the lack of "DMARC", "enterpriseenrollment" or "_domainkey" entries in the DNS configuration or in your hosting server or CDN, if applicable.

Best regards,