Excel 365 Insider Beta for Months with NO UPDATES

Copper Contributor

Hello, I've been an Excel 365 insider (beta) for a long time, and I still do not have access to the new GROUPBY function. I've updated over and over again, but every week, it never comes to my Excel. I just want to try the new GROUPBY function.

I have Version 2401 Build 17217.20000, and I've this same build every week after every update. It never changes. 

2 Replies

@TopBallard 

I'm in the same spot as you. I'm anxious to try these functions but have not received the push yet.  When Python was announced, it took about 2 weeks before I received the functionality.  The wait on these functions has been much longer.  You may not want to read this but there is a notice on the beta channel's page describing the rollout process:

• We often roll out features to Beta Channel over a period of time. This allows us to ensure that things are working smoothly before releasing the feature to a wider audience. If you don't see something described below, you'll get it eventually.

It's going to take a bit longer. The Beta channel often receives updates early in the week (Often on Tuesday but not always - this week had no update because of the holidays).

Hi

I am also facing the same issue. I have the same beta version and still wait for New GROUPBY and PIOVTBY function. I am also wanna these function for learning purpose. Don't know what is the issue behind this I am not get these function.