Room Finder not showing up Building and City

Brass Contributor

Hi All,

We are in a Hybrid Exchange setup and hence i updated the City for a set of resource mailboxes in Onprem AD using the Set-ADuser attribute with a city name , and i see that city as well when i run Get-Place cmdlet for that resource mailbox in Exchange Online.

But, I do not see the Room finder showing up the city neither the building, not sure what could be the reason.

3 Replies

Hi @PoorMens_Bravo 

Have a read of this article: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/troubleshoot/calendaring/configure-room-finder-rooms-works...

Verify the properties for your rooms/workspaces

Hi @kevkelly
OK, I am not sure whether this is correct or not, i saw that these resource mailboxes were added to a group that was created in cloud, i created another group in Onprem Exchange as a roomlist and added one resource mailbox to that group, bingo! i see the city showing up in Room Finder, though this worked for me I just want to know whether this is a workaround or the actual solution.

@PoorMens_Bravo 

It's a little hard to comment further based on the limited information in this thread and without knowing more details about the groups configuration/settings