prevent exchange redirection

%3CLINGO-SUB%20id%3D%22lingo-sub-2601172%22%20slang%3D%22en-US%22%3Eprevent%20exchange%20redirection%3C%2FLINGO-SUB%3E%3CLINGO-BODY%20id%3D%22lingo-body-2601172%22%20slang%3D%22en-US%22%3E%3CP%3EHi%3C%2FP%3E%3CP%3E%26nbsp%3B%3C%2FP%3E%3CP%3EI%20had%20a%20working%20website%20on%20my%20domain.%26nbsp%3B%20After%20installing%20exchange%20everything%20is%20is%20redirected%20to%20OWA.%20How%20can%20I%20disable%20the%20redirection%20and%20use%20%2Fwebsite%2Fowa%20and%20restore%20my%20default%20website%3F%3C%2FP%3E%3CP%3E%26nbsp%3B%3C%2FP%3E%3CP%3EThanks%3C%2FP%3E%3CP%3E%26nbsp%3B%3C%2FP%3E%3C%2FLINGO-BODY%3E%3CLINGO-LABS%20id%3D%22lingo-labs-2601172%22%20slang%3D%22en-US%22%3E%3CLINGO-LABEL%3EExchange%20Server%3C%2FLINGO-LABEL%3E%3C%2FLINGO-LABS%3E%3CLINGO-SUB%20id%3D%22lingo-sub-2604843%22%20slang%3D%22en-US%22%3ERe%3A%20prevent%20exchange%20redirection%3C%2FLINGO-SUB%3E%3CLINGO-BODY%20id%3D%22lingo-body-2604843%22%20slang%3D%22en-US%22%3E%3CP%3E%3CBR%20%2F%3EThe%20solution%20seems%20to%20be%20to%20surrender%20the%20default%20website%20to%20Exchange%20and%20add%20a%20new%20one.%20I%20moved%20the%20website%20content%20there%20no%20problem.%3C%2FP%3E%3CP%3E%3CBR%20%2F%3EGetting%20the%20redirects%20disabled%20was%20difficult.%3C%2FP%3E%3CP%3EAdded%20these%3A%3C%2FP%3E%3CP%3E%3CBR%20%2F%3Eappcmd%20set%20config%20%22Default%20Web%20Site%2Fautodiscover%22%20%2Fsection%3Ahttpredirect%20%2Fenabled%3Afalse%20-commit%3Aapphost%3C%2FP%3E%3CP%3Eappcmd%20set%20config%20%22Default%20Web%20Site%2Fecp%22%20%2Fsection%3Ahttpredirect%20%2Fenabled%3Afalse%20-commit%3Aapphost%3C%2FP%3E%3CP%3Eappcmd%20set%20config%20%22Default%20Web%20Site%2Fews%22%20%2Fsection%3Ahttpredirect%20%2Fenabled%3Afalse%20-commit%3Aapphost%3C%2FP%3E%3CP%3Eappcmd%20set%20config%20%22Default%20Web%20Site%2Fowa%22%20%2Fsection%3Ahttpredirect%20%2Fenabled%3Afalse%20-commit%3Aapphost%3C%2FP%3E%3CP%3Eappcmd%20set%20config%20%22Default%20Web%20Site%2Foab%22%20%2Fsection%3Ahttpredirect%20%2Fenabled%3Afalse%20-commit%3Aapphost%3C%2FP%3E%3CP%3Eappcmd%20set%20config%20%22Default%20Web%20Site%2Fpowershell%22%20%2Fsection%3Ahttpredirect%20%2Fenabled%3Afalse%20-commit%3Aapphost%3C%2FP%3E%3CP%3Eappcmd%20set%20config%20%22Default%20Web%20Site%2Frpc%22%20%2Fsection%3Ahttpredirect%20%2Fenabled%3Afalse%20-commit%3Aapphost%3C%2FP%3E%3CP%3Eappcmd%20set%20config%20%22Default%20Web%20Site%2Frpcwithcert%22%20%2Fsection%3Ahttpredirect%20%2Fenabled%3Afalse%20-commit%3Aapphost%3C%2FP%3E%3CP%3Eappcmd%20set%20config%20%22Default%20Web%20Site%2FMicrosoft-Server-ActiveSync%22%20%2Fsection%3Ahttpredirect%20%2Fenabled%3Afalse%20-commit%3Aapphost%3C%2FP%3E%3CP%3E%3CBR%20%2F%3EAnd%20still%20redirects.%20In%20the%20new%20website%20I%20removed%20the%202%20exchange%20modules%20(one%20is%20a%20redirect%20module).%20New%20website%20working.%3C%2FP%3E%3CP%3ERegards%3C%2FP%3E%3C%2FLINGO-BODY%3E
New Contributor

Hi

 

I had a working website on my domain.  After installing exchange everything is is redirected to OWA. How can I disable the redirection and use /website/owa and restore my default website?

 

Thanks

 

1 Reply


The solution seems to be to surrender the default website to Exchange and add a new one. I moved the website content there no problem.


Getting the redirects disabled was difficult.

Added these:


appcmd set config "Default Web Site/autodiscover" /section:httpredirect /enabled:false -commit:apphost

appcmd set config "Default Web Site/ecp" /section:httpredirect /enabled:false -commit:apphost

appcmd set config "Default Web Site/ews" /section:httpredirect /enabled:false -commit:apphost

appcmd set config "Default Web Site/owa" /section:httpredirect /enabled:false -commit:apphost

appcmd set config "Default Web Site/oab" /section:httpredirect /enabled:false -commit:apphost

appcmd set config "Default Web Site/powershell" /section:httpredirect /enabled:false -commit:apphost

appcmd set config "Default Web Site/rpc" /section:httpredirect /enabled:false -commit:apphost

appcmd set config "Default Web Site/rpcwithcert" /section:httpredirect /enabled:false -commit:apphost

appcmd set config "Default Web Site/Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync" /section:httpredirect /enabled:false -commit:apphost


And still redirects. In the new website I removed the 2 exchange modules (one is a redirect module). New website working.

Regards