Outlook blocks OME Branding LOGO

Copper Contributor

Hi dear Community,

I have configured one branding OME template and use it for encrypted E-Mails.

The problem is the recipient Outlooks from different partner organizations block the branding Logo in E-Mail. It Is ok but when I send It to external E-Mails like Gmail.com, Yahoo.com, etc.

Do you have any Idea what can cause this issue?

I really appreciate any help you can provide!

2 Replies

@FKH900 

By default, Outlook blocks external resources referenced in an email. The logo image itself is not embedded in the mail.
From a security perspective, this approach is good. From a CI perspective, this isn't good.
The recipient must add the sender domain to the list of secure domains. But that is a risky thing to do.

Microsoft 365 supports the use of one of your custom domains for system messages: https://office365itpros.com/2023/04/13/microsoft-365-service-messages

I have not tested this for OME notifications.

-Thomas

@Thomas Stensitzki 

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for your answer.

That means that the logo will not be shown, cause every partner should configure their Outlook themselves. If Microsoft doesn't have any other solution then that is the next unhappy experience:(

It Is possible to change the Privacy Statement. I mean at the bottom there is Microsoft Info with "Learn More" I would delete It. See Screenshot.

Unfortunately the "New-OMEConfiguration" is only possible with a higher level of license-premium encryption.

Regards

Farhad