Forword exchange email to two outside emails

Copper Contributor

Hi

I have one email in my exchange and I want to forward this email to two outside emails. my exchange server is the 2013 version. Please advise how to do it.

Thank you

5 Replies

Hi @farventure,

to forward an exchange email to two outside (external) emails in Exchange 2013, you can use the following steps:

1. Open the email that you want to forward.
  2. Click the Forward button.
  3. In the To field, enter the email addresses of the two outside recipients.
  4. Click Send.

Alternatively, you can use the following steps to forward the email using a mail rule:

1. Open the Exchange Admin Center.
  2. Go to Mail flow > Rules.
  3. Click the + button to create a new rule.
  4. Give the rule a name and select the Apply this rule if conditions.
  5. In the Do the following section, select the Forward the message to option and enter the email addresses of the two outside recipients.
  6. Click Save.

*Once you have created the rule, all future emails that match the conditions will be automatically forwarded to the two outside recipients.

Here are some useful links:

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue.
This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item.

If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

Kindest regards,

Leon Pavesic
(LinkedIn)

Hi Leon,
Thank you for your advice. Let me do it and confirm it to you.
Hi Leon,

Just to clarify, a copy of this email will receive the exchange email as well. Also, forward the email to the outside email. am i rite?

Please advice

Hi @farventure,

If you forward an email from your Exchange mailbox to two outside emails, a copy of the email will remain in your mailbox by default.

To forward the email without keeping a copy in your mailbox, follow these steps:

1. Open the email that you want to forward.
  2. Click the Forward button.
  3. In the To field, enter the email addresses of the two outside recipients.
  4. Click the Options button.
  5. Uncheck the Keep a copy of this message checkbox.
  6. Click OK.
  7. Click Send.

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue.
This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item.

If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

Kindest regards,

Leon Pavesic

Thank you. i will apply it and confirm to you