SOLVED

formula needed for VLOOKUP

Copper Contributor

Good evening, I am looking for an VLOOPUP formula or other formula, which check two base (BER and LEJ) from table in whole table on various columns and the dedicated price for the base from another sheet and should automatic fill in the correct figure in the fieled park in sheet "base". 
I have attached the excel table. Thank you in advance

23 Replies
Hello, thank you. Is there any way to make the formula work, without having the excel tabel with pax tax open? Thx

@MirDia1985 

I don;t think it's possible to do that. It would be easiest if you could copy the buc taxes sheet into the buc estimates workbook.

Hi, could you please inform me, if we use MS Access, that would work - connect excel and access and auto read data from each other? Also than, if yes, should both files be open all time? Thank you

@MirDia1985 

If the data are stored in an Access database, you'd have to create a sheet in the workbook that links to the data - basically the same as having a link to the Excel sheet in your workbook. The Access database would not have to be open to use the linked data in Excel.

If the data are in Excel, you can create a linked table in the Access database. The workbook would not have to be open to use the linked table in Access.