SOLVED

Formula help.. Multiple required?.. Which ones?

Copper Contributor

Have a spreadsheet that currently use for this financial year but keep having to look at emails, text messages for prices each week and make sure Im using the right prices when entering fuel cost.  Im upgrading the spreadsheet for next financial year, so I can click on drop down and choose the fuel supplier which of course changes depending on what one is the cheapest or the supplier can get to at the time.

I've now have made a table with the fuel supplier (Column A,B,C,D,E,F) and dates / week number (Rows 2,3,4,5 etc) on sheet2 but want the first sheet to look up the supplier in the column, check the week number in row and return a value for that supplier on that week when I've entered the prices...

For example Week 22 Column B, Row 12 but next one might be Week 23 Column D, Row 13 and so on...

I know a little about functions (Lookup, VLookup, HLookup, IF) etc but I cannot think of how and have tried to get function to work but cannot get it to do what Im needing...

Can someone please please tell me what I need to do function and if it is a multiple function I should be using and which ones as I cant get it to work

Thank you

Bill

1 Reply
best response confirmed by William Fenty (Copper Contributor)
Solution
Can u upload a dummy example file?
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by William Fenty (Copper Contributor)
Solution
Can u upload a dummy example file?

View solution in original post