Formula? help for client project

Copper Contributor

I sent a summary file of a project last night and the xlsx did not go through to the community.  I hope here it does.  14kb in size (HELP book.xlsx).   I have a project at work where I have been given a 20k long list of dates of invoice (Col A), customer names (Col B), and dollar amounts paid (Col C)); and I created a column D where I get back the simple results of 1 for Yes and " " for No to meeting a minimum dollar paid criteria.  The 1 and " " results are of equal length with data in columns A, B, and C.  I have been asked to capture the dates when a 1 occurs in column D regardless of client generating the outcome, count the number of meeting the criteria occurrences per year regardless of client or exact date within the year, and then tally the count of meeting the criteria occurrences in history for each client.  Questions being sought are in G3, J3, and P2.  The results expected from the small sample sent are in F5:F10, J5:L28, and P5:Q7.  Sorry for the very similar post to yesterday.  A pivot table was suggested by one reader of simple description but I don't think that fully addresses.  Can someone look a bit closer with file attached?  Thanks in advance.

1 Reply

@JP_Help See attached!