Excel Office 365 - Grafics are not avaliable in my SW

Copper Contributor

Grafics are not avaliable in my SW

1 Reply

@Marco_Antonio_Pereira 

If you are experiencing issues with graphics not being available in your Excel Office 365 software, there could be several reasons for this.

Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can take:

1. Check Compatibility Mode: Ensure that your workbook is not in compatibility mode. Compatibility mode might restrict certain features, including graphics. To check, go to the "File" tab, click on "Info," and look for any compatibility mode notifications.
  2. Update Office: Make sure that your Office 365 software is up to date. Microsoft frequently releases updates that may address compatibility issues and improve overall performance.
  3. Graphics Settings: Confirm that graphics settings are not disabled. In Excel, go to "File" > "Options" > "Advanced," and under the "Display" section, ensure that the "Disable hardware graphics acceleration" option is unchecked.
  4. Enable Content: If your workbook contains external content or links to external files, make sure to enable content. Excel might disable certain features for security reasons.
  5. Try a Different Workbook: Create a new, simple workbook with some basic graphics to see if the issue persists. This will help determine if the problem is specific to the current workbook or a more general software issue.
  6. Graphics Format: Check the format of the graphics you are trying to insert. Excel supports various image formats like JPEG, PNG, GIF, etc. Ensure that the graphics are in a supported format.
  7. Repair Office Installation: If none of the above steps resolve the issue, you might consider repairing your Office installation. To do this, go to "Control Panel" > "Programs" > "Programs and Features," find Microsoft Office in the list, right-click, and choose "Change." Select the option to repair Office.

Remember to save your work before making significant changes, and if the issue persists, contacting Microsoft support or your IT department might be the best course of action for personalized assistance.The text and steps were edited with the help of AI.

My answers are voluntary and without guarantee!

Hope this will help you.

Was the answer useful? Mark as best response and Like it!

This will help all forum participants.