SOLVED

Duda con Formula de Excel

Copper Contributor

Estimada comunidad, gusto en saludarlos y les deseo éxitos en sus funciones / emprendimientos.

Traigo a colación la utilización de la siguiente formula: 

=SI.ERROR(SI(TEXTO(FECHA(Calendar_Year;FILA($A1);1);"ddd")=IZQUIERDA(C$5;2);FECHA(Calendar_Year;FILA($A1);1);"");"")

Esta formula esta en una plantilla de excel sobre el registro de asistencia de empleados, su instrucción no esta muy clara, por ello acudo a ustedes, estaré super agradecido si me explican como la debo aplicar, que valor es que debo cambiar.

Atento

22 Replies

Hi @Sergei Baklan 

As for template itself - yes, that could be done by different ways. However, this template is known for several years
and used by many people in different countries, without need it's better not to change the logic of formulas used
in this template.

I do not subscribe to the paradigm you mentioned above, I only try to answer the question asked by the user if I know of a way to do it to guide them in whatever solution a user might be seeking.  I am not a warden to the Microsoft template.

Excelentes respuestas, muy agradecido para ambos. son top top de excel, me dieron las respuestas buscadas. Feliz día.

Hi @AdminLirios 

The mapping was just an illustration on how you can create a map table of the whole first week. So you can create a table map for the first week to figure out where the first day of each month will fall on which week day name it will be to figure out where each first day of the week will be marked as Enero 1, Febrero 1, Marzo 1, Abril 1....etc.