Microsoft Business Applications Summit is back – join us June 10-11, 2019 in Atlanta!
Connect with Excel experts, collaborate with your community and maximize learning opportunities at Microsoft Business Applications Summit, returning June 10-11, 2019 in Atlanta, GA. Back for its second year, this is the premier place for power users, analysts and technical architects to get hands-on with the tools you use every day – and get a sneak peek at what’s new and next. Registration is open – don't miss it!
• Explore all things Excel, Power BI, Dynamics 365, Mixed Reality, PowerApps and Microsoft Flow under one roof – learn how Microsoft business applications gives you better data to make better decisions with in-the-moment intelligence.
• Meet the engineers behind the tools you use every day and get new insights with our immersive sessions and visionary keynotes.
• Plan your perfect learning path with 16 pre-day workshops, and 200+ sessions led by industry experts.
• Immerse yourself in our community – share ideas, strategies and best practices
What to expect at Microsoft Business Applications Summit
Two full days of community-building and technical learning – plus an optional pre-day – including:
• Inspiring keynotes and general sessions featuring Microsoft executives and special guest speakers – the thought-leaders at the forefront of your vibrant community.
• Breakouts and workshops, ranging from 60-minute learning sessions to hands-on deep-dives.
• Special community events, where you can mix, mingle and connect with peers.
• An expansive Partner Expo, featuring innovative Microsoft partners – and plenty of space for you to collaborate and network.
• Ask the Experts – go one-on-one with Microsoft engineers, and get answers to your toughest questions.
• An immersive Viewing Lounge, where you can watch streams from multiple sessions at once, and experience as much content as possible.
The full conference pass ($995/person) includes access to all regular sessions, content, networking events and meals on June 10 and 11. Add on the pre-day, June 9, to dive even deeper into the topics you care about most. The pre-day is available to conference attendees for an additional $350/person, which includes breakfast and lunch.
Join us in June for hands-on technical learning alongside your community – and jumpstart your digital transformation. Register today!
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.