SOLVED

My Windows 10 Laptop Overheating While Playing Games

Copper Contributor

Hi everyone every day I play games but last week my Windows 10 Laptop Overheating While Playing Games. can anyone plz tell me how to solve this heating issue? 

3 Replies

Hi @Bhavana_K 

This forum is designed for issues relating to the Microsoft Edge browser.

Are the games you are suddenly having issues with all on websites, or are they separate apps on your computer (such as icons on your Desktop screen, or in your Start Menu)?

best response confirmed by Bhavana_K (Copper Contributor)
Solution
Hi Jyothi, While it's normal for laptops to generate heat during gaming, excessive overheating can potentially harm your laptop's hardware. To address this issue comprehensively, I'm providing a link to a resource that outlines various reasons why your laptop might overheat while running games. You can find valuable insights and solutions to keep your laptop cool and running optimally. Here's the link :- https://technewvision.com/fix-windows-10-laptop-overheating-while-playing-games/ I hope you find this resource helpful in resolving any overheating issues you may be experiencing.
And remember it is designed for issues relating to the Microsoft Edge browser. hope you understand. Thanksq
Thank you so much Rahul
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Bhavana_K (Copper Contributor)
Solution
Hi Jyothi, While it's normal for laptops to generate heat during gaming, excessive overheating can potentially harm your laptop's hardware. To address this issue comprehensively, I'm providing a link to a resource that outlines various reasons why your laptop might overheat while running games. You can find valuable insights and solutions to keep your laptop cool and running optimally. Here's the link :- https://technewvision.com/fix-windows-10-laptop-overheating-while-playing-games/ I hope you find this resource helpful in resolving any overheating issues you may be experiencing.
And remember it is designed for issues relating to the Microsoft Edge browser. hope you understand. Thanksq

View solution in original post