About 'Always open favorite in new tab'

Brass Contributor

I remember that the edge browser used to have this option and even posted a blog to promote it, but it disappeared later. However, it can be forced to open through "--enable-features=msFavoritesOpenInNewTabSetting", but why has it disappeared recently and can't be opened in any way? Can anyone give me an explanation, including web capture, it is so easy to use Why should the option be replaced by screenshots? Please return these two functions.

2 Replies
????? Nobody?
LOL, we want the SETTING, as most browsers have, and haven't had an issue with, some for 20+ Years that I've been using previously, aka Maxthon

And again of course, the Setting is GONE yet again, and of course it's STILL not been put on my WORK browser, and I can't set the below workaround on it. The absolute incompetence of those who work at Microsoft.

Don't get me started on Windows 11 Start Menu, literally UNUSABLE for power users, the junk useless Explorer Menu Ribbon, the missing functionality of the Taskbar, how we like to show our Windows, Right Click Menu issues, etc.

Anway, the "workaround" here works still for me...
Put this at the end of the "Target" Field when you right click Properties on the Edge Shortcut Link.

"--enable-features=msFavoritesOpenInNewTabSetting"