FASTTRACK VS HWM INCENTIVES

Copper Contributor

Good day,

I need to understand how FastTrack and HWM Incentives tie in together.

And where the best place is to see our tenants' M365 usage

This is rather urgent.

Thank  you.

5 Replies
Thank you for posting to the community. Please allow me to research.
We appreciate your patience.
Regards,
Microsoft CSP Licensing Concierge
Hello, Please see answers below: Fast track is really meant for partners to achieve business goals where HWM are for rewarding certain milestone usages together these build incentives for the overall usage of Microsoft products. Anything beyond this should be directed to your Microsoft contact. There are a number of places to look but OMEX/OUS-M365 and M365 Reporting Measures are two places that we could recommend for understanding usage in your tenants. If this reply answers your question, please Accept as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly. Otherwise, if after reviewing the information you have additional questions, please let me know. Regards, Microsoft CSP Licensing Concierge
Thank you for the reply.

Any chance you could share a link for usage please?

And you'd have to elaborate on the FT vs HWM Incentives comparison. I really just need to have a Teams connect with someone please? Who can I contact? Or are you able to have someone reach out to me? Please?

Hello @Anri-Minnie2023.

@Licensing_Concierge3  @Licensing_Concierge1 is OOF this week, so please allow some time for a response. 

Thank you for being part of the community!! :)

@Anri-Minnie2023 , @Licensing_Concierge3 @Jill_Armour_Microsoft 

Hi Anri, 

Fast Track:

FastTrack for Microsoft 365 helps organizations enable hybrid work with expert guidance—delivered remotely by Microsoft engineers and approved FastTrack Ready Partners at no additional cost for the life of your eligible subscription - FastTrack for Microsoft 365

HWM/High Water Mark:

High-Water Mark (HWM) incentives for Modern Work & Security (MW&S) Usage and BizApps Presales Advisor engagements are now available. HWM is a model that tracks the highest value of measured units—Monthly Active Users for MW&S Usage and Net Paid Seat Growth for BizApps Presales—by tenant/workload - https://partner.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/article/partner-center-technical-corner-march-2024-edition

The Licensing Concierge team is not available for 1:1 support, however, you have options:

a) Partners can find their customers M365 usage by logging to the Admin center as explained on the following MS Learn Doc - Microsoft 365 admin center apps usage reports - Microsoft 365 admin | Microsoft Learn

b) you can utilize one of the advanced support plans for 1:1 support here - Compare Microsoft Partner Support Offerings

Hope this helps! :smile:

If this reply answers your question, please Accept as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly. Otherwise, if after reviewing the information you have additional questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Microsoft CSP Licensing Concierge