SOLVED

How do I get to Azure Code Signing?

Brass Contributor

(I hope this is the correct place to ask this question. If it isn't, I'm sorry and please refer me to where I should post this.)

We have an old TFS server on prem. We're working on migrating off of it, but at least for a while longer we've got to work with it. We have some ClickOnce applications which get built and deployed from our TFS server. Today our signing certificate expired. I've been working on replacing it for weeks. It was suggested that we could use Azure Code Signing and the link at Azure Code Signing, democratizing trust for developers and consumers was recommended to me. This looks like it will work. Only problem, I have no idea at all how to get to that page, to create an signing certificate using Azure Code Signing. Please, where do I go? How do I get there?

5 Replies
How to determine if ACS KB update is already on a Windows OS?
best response confirmed by Rod_Falanga_DOH (Brass Contributor)
Solution

@Rod_Falanga_DOH 

It's under Azure App > Certificates & secrets

Where can I find "Azure App"? I mean I have tried search box in azure portal to no avail?

@Rod_Falanga_DOH 

How can you get into azyre portal if you are using on prem ? pls clarify i am beginner.

Hi @Latha1595,

It's my understanding that this new Azure Code Signing is something that can sign a Windows application, such as a WPF application, so it can be deployed and installed on users' machines, in an enterprise environment, so the users can trust it.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Rod_Falanga_DOH (Brass Contributor)
Solution

@Rod_Falanga_DOH 

It's under Azure App > Certificates & secrets

View solution in original post