AVD Outlook error

Copper Contributor

Hi,

I am getting a major issue on AVD with Outlook for multiple users at different times intermittently where outlook is just stuck "connecting"

There is an authentication error visible not specific to any AVD host

Setup is as follows

host pool with 3 avd hosts (that have already been rebuilt)

FSlogix(not using ODFC or cloud cache) - Premium SSD storage

Antivirus is disabled

conditional access/MFA is disabled

windows firewall is disabled

Traffic routes through a fortigate NVA - but Any outbound in place with nothing being applied so thats ruled out.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanksavderror2.pngAVD1error.png

4 Replies
Hi, some targeted suggestions to help troubleshoot :
Although FSLogix is robust, profile corruption can occasionally occur and cause issues with Outlook. Test with a new user profile to see if the issue persists. If the problem is resolved with a new profile, you might need to look into repairing or recreating affected FSLogix profiles.
If you're using Cached Exchange Mode in Outlook, try adjusting the cache settings or temporarily disabling it to see if that affects connectivity.

@timekiller44 

Any luck from Windows logs? Outlook is using cached or direct O365 connection? Take a look at your OST as well

@juhua thanks for suggestions. Have tried with a new fslogix storage account/profiles and error still occurs.

Have also tried online mode only in outlook and issue persists. 

Hi timekiller44

What version of FSlogix are you using? I still keep all of my customer's Azure Virtual Desktop session hosts on FSLogix 2201 hotfix 2 (2.9.8228.50276).

Please also check my post: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/fslogix/fslogix-2210-2-9-8361-52326-bugs-black-screen-and-log...