Skype for Bunsiness Mac Client

Copper Contributor

I am unable to locate the SFB MacOS preview for download. I signed up for the preview weeks ago.

Thanks.

5 Replies

Hi John,

Being admitted to the SfB Preview Program allows you to see the different program opportunities available to test. On account of the huge demand, the Mac Preview has been closed off for some time now (it will be released this month), but will re-open again in the near future.

When you log into our portal, you will see the different programs available for you to partake in. Acceptance into the programs is dependent on availability and timing.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Saranya, Do you already have a release date for this version of skype for mac? Regards,
So it is 10-17-2016. I want to make sure I understand what you are saying. Will Skype for Business be released this month (October 2016)?? I ask because as you mentioned... I can't join the preview for my company. Thanks....

Hi John,

The Skype for Business on Mac client has been released to GA. I have posted a blog, here: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Full-Circle-Product-Updates/Skype-for-Business-on-Mac-is-now-...

Thanks!

Thanks for the release. It does not seem like there is any support for file tranfers. Is this the case? Thanks.